Thursday, February 22, 2007

What a busy week! Getting ready to go for a weekend with the entire family. I can't wait to see all of the granddaughters together again. J.A.'s birthday is Monday and we will be celebrating that all together. Such fun!

Meanwhile, things in the world continue to happen at such a rapid pace that its hard to keep up with it all. I was brought back this week to my favorite Scripture passage, Phil. 3:8-14. Paul said: "my determined purpose is to know Him ( to become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him) AMP. I want that to be MY determined purpose, too. To know Him more every day, to understand Him better, to think like He thinks, talk like He talks and to act like He acts! Then people will look at me and see Jesus, and that's a good thing, because He is the only real answer!