Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hi everyone!


Well, he's finally here! Our first grandson arrived on April 26. He weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 1/2" long. We'll call him D.C. until he gets a nickname! He looks like his daddy and his sisters adore him! We stayed with Deuce, Lili & Fessers while Fenori & T were in the hospital. We had a great time and I have pictures to share!



The girls get to meet their baby brother and they love him!!!



Deuce with baby D.C. Lili with D.C. Fessers loves touching him!!!


The girls dancing & singing songs from "Mommy & Me" while waiting
for Mommy, Daddy & Brother to get home from the hospital.
D.C. & Mommy catching some much needed rest!!! Shhhhh!


T.L., J.A., Bean & Bug may be coming this weekend so they can see the new baby. I know I'll have more pictures to share then!


I'm so grateful & thankful to my wonderful Heavenly Father for all the blessings in my life. For health, happiness, prosperity, my wonderful family, my precious church family, the priceless privilage of being part of the family of God and the awesome responsibility of being a carrier of the Good News! God is not holding anything against anyone. Jesus gave Himself to pay the price for sin for all who would believe & receive. Is there any reason you can't receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior now and have heaven as your home when you leave this earth? Click on the Spoken Word Church link on the right side and you will find how to become a child of God and many other things you need to know once you become a member of His family. Have a most blessed day!


Robin