Monday, September 08, 2008

Hello everyone,

I forgot that I had these pictures that J.A. had sent me and then some from a visit with Fenori's family. I will post the Fess birthday pictures later in the week.


Here is a VERY cute picture of Bug in her soccer shirt!

Bean with her newly pierced ears blowing a HUGE bubble!

J.A. and the baby, who has some bubbles of her own!

Here she is looking a little bashful!

She's a very happy baby!

Do you wonder what she's thinking?

She's Mommy and Daddy's little "Smidge"!

Deuce with a smile!

Lili and Fess with "sorta" smiles!

Deuce wanted to take some pictures with my camera so she had Lili pose for her.

Zoo joining Lili at the tree!
Now Grandma and Fess joined in!

Zoo wanted the camera, too.

Oh-oh, her finger got in the way!

Fess trying to touch the camera, too.

Zoo kinda likes this posing stuff!

Lili took a picture of herself!

Here is Deuce on the swing set.

Fess swinging on the big girl swing.


As you can tell, my camera gets a lot of use! We didn't have our Labor Day picnic for T.L.'s and Fess' birthdays this year because they all went to J.A.'s grandparents' cabin in Minnesota instead. I'm sure they have a lot of fun pictures. I will try to get some to post.

Have a great week!

Shalom,


Robin