Friday, May 25, 2007

Hi everyone!

Its another beautiful day here! This is the day that the Lord has made and I love every minute of it! I especially enjoy the sunshine. I would live in Maui if the Lord would just call me there (and move my church and my family!) I guess I'll have to continue to visit once in awhile!

I'm going to share Psalm 113 with you today:

Ps 113:1-9
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
2 Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.
4 The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
5 Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.(KJV)


There is never a time when we are NOT to praise the Lord! Every day and all day He should be hearing our praises from grateful, thankful hearts! He's given us eternal life, heaven as our home when we leave this earth, and every GOOD thing in our lives! James tells us:


James 1:1717 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.(KJV)

Every good thing comes from Him. We all have so much to be thankful for, especially living in this country. And the amazing thing about God is that you can't outgive Him! The more we honor and praise, worship and adore Him, the more He continues to pour favor and blessings into our lives. He delights in our prosperity!

Ps 35:2727 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.(KJV)

Remember that prosperity means being in control of the situations in your life. His righteous cause is to have as many people recieve Jesus as Lord and Savior as possible! I favour that cause. Someone cared enough to share the Gospel with me, how could I not do the same!



I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend, remembering our brave soldiers all over the world and the ones who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. And most especially, The ONE who paid the highest price of all, Yeshua (Jesus) our Messiah!



Shalom to you all!

Robin