Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hi everyone,

Here is a picture of a sunset in Israel that my son, T.L., took on his recent trip.


It is such a gorgeous picture and reminds me so much of the awesome majesty of our Creator! He created us for His purposes and He loves us with an everlasting love!

I would encourage you, if you don't already, to pray daily for the peace and prosperity of the nation of Israel and for the city of Jerusalem. There is a very erroneous teaching going on in some churches today that says God is finished with Israel and that the church has now taken their place. That is so wrong and puts people, including believers in Jesus, in a very dangerous position. God says:

Gen 12:1-3
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.(KJV)

We certainly want the blessing of God and not the cursing! God also says:

Jer 33:20-21
20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, ...KJV)

God's plan for the nation of Israel is laid out clearly in His Word, and we need to be a blessing to Israel in these last days.

Have a great blessed day! Shalom,

Robin