Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hello everyone,

Here we are with another school program. We couldn't get good pics of Bug's group because we sat too far away, but we will be getting some pics from J.A.'s camera and I will share those. These first few are taken from our seats in the auditorium. The rest are from our Christmas gift opening with them at home.


Here is Bean holding a very happy Smidge!

I think she likes her daddy a lot!

Smidge was really good, but Daddy did have to take her down and watch from the side for awhile.

Here we are back at the house getting ready to open presents.

Bug was still wearing her pretty, blue dress from the program.

Bean is wearing a skirt that she made on Mommy's sewing machine!

Bug checking out Bean's new puzzle and Grandma watching Smidge and Mommy.

Smidge modeling her new pink hat. The outfit is adorable on her!

Here's the smiley girl!

A little farther away shot.

Here she is getting ready for bed in the sleep sack that Mommy made for her. Doesn't she look toasty warm?


I will put the pics of Bug during her performance as soon as I get them from J.A. With the busy Christmas season, I forgot to ask her for them!

It's hard to believe that January is almost 1/4 over already! I hope you are making the most of it! Have a very blessed week and I will try to post more pics by the weekend!

Shalom in him,

Robin