Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello everyone,

I don't have any new pictures to share today, but I do want to share some valuable info with you. Since 7/1/07 every family in our church has been going through Dr. Robert DeMaria's devotional book "Dr. Bob's Guide to Optimal Health". It has been an invaluable tool for developing a healthier lifestyle. We have seen great improvement in energy, weight control, and overall good health for those who have been following the advice given by Dr. Bob. I also purchased the book "Drugless Guide to Balancing Female Hormones" and have found it to be another valuable resource. I have included pictures of the two books mentioned. These books and some of the products that Dr. Bob suggests using can be ordered from his website. Clicking on the banner below will take you to his website if you are interested. The site also has recipes for some of the foods he suggests and other health tips.







I'm sharing this with you for two reasons. One is that since this has been such a blessing to me, I want to share the info with everyone. The second is that I have become an affiliate of Drugless Healthcare Solutions. So if you decide to order from Dr. Bob's website, if you will get there by clicking through the banner above or at the right of this blog, then I will be credited for the sale. If you have any questions for me, please contact me at the email link found at the right.

We've found that what we eat has EVERYTHING to do with our health and well being. God wants us well and we have a part to play, both in the natural, physical realm (our bodies) and in the supernatural, spiritual realm (by the Word of God). Please be well! Someone is depending on you!

Have a great weekend!

Shalom,

Robin