Friday, May 30, 2008

Hello everyone,

We just returned from a much needed mini vacation to the Twin Cities. We had a wonderful time shopping, eating, going to movies and just being "away"! It was great and a real practice run for our trip to New York in July. I have some pictures here to share and a few more for later in the week:



This restaurant was recommended to us by Nick Novak. It is called Moscow on the Hill and it was great! Note the babushkas on the lights!

More of the decor in the restaurant "Moscow".

And a little more of the Russian flavor of the restaurant! The food was excellent! It was my favorite of all of the places we went to. Very unique flavors and very well prepared. I was too busy eating to take pictures of the food.

I DID, however, manage to stop at one chocolate truffle dipped in cocoa so I had one left to take a picture of. It was outstanding!

I didn't actually eat this one. I was WAY too full! But we HAD to get a picture or you wouldn't have believed it! I would definitely visit this restaurant again, hopefully soon!


We had such a great time! A small dose of vacation is really a very good idea! It was very refreshing and now I'm ready to get back to work!

Have a great weekend!

Shalom,

Robin