Monday, May 26, 2008

Hello everyone,

Here are a few pictures taken on the Friday before Mother's Day. After getting my hair cut, I stopped at Fenori's and we took the kids to pick up Zoo's pictures and to the DQ for a Mother's Day treat! We had a very fun time and here are the pictures:



A REAL close-up of Lili!

Deuce was happy to be outside after a very long winter!

Lili and Deuce coloring with Grandma!

Fess liked her new lip gloss, can you tell?

Fess likes her hat because it MATCHES her lip gloss!

Fenori is puzzled over something while Zoo is being cute for Grandma!
All of the kids with their other Grandpa and Grandma, T's parents!


We had a lot of fun this Saturday with everyone at T and Fenori's but I forgot my camera at home! T.L., J.A. and the girls were there, though, and J.A. let us use her camera. I'll be getting those pictures from her when we go next Sunday for Bean and Bug's dance recital. I also have the pictures from Christmas from her and will try to post them as soon as we return from our mini vacation to the Twin Cities.

Have a very blessed week!

Shalom,

Robin