Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hello everyone!

I haven't taken many new pictures lately, so I thought I'd post more pictures from our labor Day weekend birthday bash for T.L. and Fessers. It was such a fun time and I have lots of pictures. Here are a few more:


We made a banner for T.L. with pictures of his first 30 years! Some really special memories here!

A close-up look at the banner in sections!

If you click on the pictures, you will see a larger version that shows more detail!

The path across the middle of the banner is made up of T.L.'s yearly picture, many from school pics.

The pictures all around are small examples of fun times and T.L.'s interests, which were many!

Cuties Bug and Lili riding bikes in between swimming sessions.

Fenori holding D.C. while Grandpa and T.L. enjoy a relaxing time in the shade.

Pretty princesses, Bean and Deuce enjoying a warming sun after swimming in the pretty cool water!

A closer picture of Fenori and D.C.

Bean, Lili, Deuce and Bug just having fun!

T helping Fessers "swim" while Deuce, Lili and Bug were looking on.

T and Fessers making it around the pool.

Deuce getting a "launch" from Daddy while J.A. and Bean look on.

Bean getting her "launch" from Uncle T.

Deuce, Bean and Lili giving their "girls" a swing!

Fessers swinging and feeding cheese to her new baby.

T and T.L. making a fire for the "s'more" making the kids were looking forward to all day!

It really was a great time together! T.L., J.A. and the girls will be traveling to T and Fenori's this weekend to visit the Pumkin Patch and spend the weekend together. I have a Ladies Advance so I don't know if I'll see them very much this weekend. I know they'll have a most blessed time, though!

I hope you have a great weekend! Keep the One, True, Most-High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible first place! Check my Truth blog if you want some teaching. I try to post something almost everyday.

Shalom!

Robin