Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello everyone,

I just received these new ultrasound pictures of our new granddaughter from J.A. She said that the Baby is growing very well and is even a little ahead.


As you can see, she is still a little shy!

J.A. thinks she looks a little like her daddy!
I think it DOES look like her daddy's smile here!


I am still always amazed at these ultrasound pictures! To think that you can see such detail! And to know that God is at work in her even now:

Psalm 139:13-16 (Amplified)
13For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb.
14I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
15My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].
16Your eyes saw my unformed substance, and in Your book all the days [of my life] were written before ever they took shape, when as yet there was none of them.

What a blessing each new life is to Him and should be to us! My prayer for all of the babies I know of that are soon to be born is that they would be blessed, healthy, happy and grow up to be the men and women of God that He intends for them to be!

I should have more pictures from Grandpa's birthday party and shopping trip this weekend. I will also be going with Fenori to get Zoo's 1 year pictures taken. He will be 1 on April 26! That year just flew by! But first his Daddy, T, will turn 33 on April 21. Fenori is taking him to the Packers Draft Party at Lambeau Field and we get to stay with the grandchildren! We may even get to see T.L., J.A. and the girls. Now that would really be a fun weekend!

Have a great rest of your week!

Shalom,

Robin